Do i need to file a swiss tax return ?

– Your gross annualized income exceeds CHF 120’000.- or
– Your total global assets exceed CHF 200’000.- or
– You own a property in Switzerland or
– You run a sole entity in Switzerland AND
– Your family does not live outside of Switzerland
(If so quickly contact us directly you may fall
within the source tax reassessment category)

If any or all of the above are true you are subject to filing a supplementary Swiss tax return. Supplementary means that in addition to with holding tax on your salary you are required to file a return. With holding tax paid will be counted as a prepayment on your final tax liability. We specialize in Expat tax returns. Our founder was an expat himself for a long time and knows how much hassle it can be living in a foreign country and trying to stay on top of all the “new” laws and regulations. This is partly why we started this business to reduce stress for people like you, there are enough other things to worry about. Let us worry about your taxes declaration and maximizing your deductions.

Interested in working together? Get in touch and tell us a little bit about your requirements and the services you are interested in from ACONTA.